Swaddlemeyco Branches - Sand - 0-3 months
Available, delivery time 2-3 business days
- Free delivery from €50
- 60 days refund
- Made of natural materials
Your baby will find itself in an oasis of peace with the beautiful, natural branch print of this SwaddleMeyco Branches Sand. With this swaddle cloth you can safely swaddle your little one and nothing is nicer than that for your newborn baby. This way he or she falls asleep wonderfully. The swaddle is therefore a real must-have for your layette.
The swaddle creates the secure feeling of the womb, making your little one calm and relaxed. This way he or she also learns better to fall asleep on your own. In addition, small babies are not aware yet that they have arms, which often causes them to wake themselves up unnecessarily. That too is a thing of the past when you opt for swaddling.
More about this SwaddleMeyco
The SwaddleMeyco is made of 100% cotton, so you baby enjoys wonderfully soft sleeping comfort, good ventilation and moisture absorption. The cheerful print is mix and match perfectly with the complete Meyco Baby collection and the rest of your layette!
Until when can you swaddle your baby?
Most babies like to be swaddled until about 3 to 4 months, but this can of course differ per child. As soon as he or she can roll over, usually around 6 or 7 months, you cannot swaddle your baby anymore. This can hinder rolling back because he or she cannot use their arms, which can be unnecessarily dangerous. So always try to finish swaddling in time.
The SwaddleMeyco swaddle is available in different sizes:
- Size 0 -3 months for babies from 3.5 to 6.5 kg and a length of 50 to 62 cm
- Size 4-6 months for babies from 6.5 to 8.5 kg and a length of 62 to 74 cm
The advantages at a glance
- Gives your baby a safe and secure feeling
- Helps to fall asleep independently
- 100% cotton for soft comfort, good ventilation and moisture absorption
- Available in different sizes
- Perfect to mix and match with the complete Meyco Baby collection
How to keep your SwaddleMeyco beautiful for longer
- Do not use too much laundry detergent (this is also better for the environment)
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 40 degrees
- Tumble dry at a low temperature
How to swaddle your baby with the SwaddleMeyco
- Put your baby with shoulder level on the top of the swaddle. Place the legs in the footmuff.
- Fold the left flap closed around the body and your baby's arms. Attach both Velcro parts to each other.
- Fold the right flap over the left flap and attach the two Velcro fasteners to the Velcro part of the left flap.
Make sure you fasten the flaps tight, but don't tie your baby all the way in. It is best to leave the arms stretched along the side of the body and always put your baby on the swaddle while swaddling his or her back. See more information about swaddling.
0 of 0 reviews