Meyco X Mrs. Keizer Swaddlemeyco Louis - Grey - 4-6 Months
Available, delivery time 2-3 business days
€10.15% €16.95 (40.12% saved)
- Free delivery from €50
- 60 days refund
- Made of natural materials
The SwaddleMeyco X Mrs. Keizer gives your baby a feeling of warmth and security which gives the feeling, which resembles the feeling in the belly. After birth baby still has to get used to the amount of space they suddenly have. They miss the warm and secure feeling that they were used to in the stomach. If your child is restless or cries a lot, then swaddling with this swaddle is a great tool to become relaxed and calm.
Classy Classic Style
This collection is created in collaboration with AnneMarie Keizer. Available in the colors taupe and grey, both combinates with white. Is your style classic, romantic or modern? Get yourself inspired by the Meyco X Mrs. Keizer Louis collection and mix & match all your items with each other.
All the benefits at a glance
- Available in two colours Taupe and Grey
- Also available in sizes 0-3 months (3.5kg to 6,5kg/50 to 62cm) and 4-6months (6,5kg till 8,5kg / 62 till 74cm)
- Helps your baby to get calm and relaxed
- Made from 100% soft cotton for the delicate baby skin
When is swaddling a good choice?
When your baby feels restless, cries a lot, swaddles, or wakes himself up with flailing arms, then swaddling with a SwaddleMeyco is a good idea. In the tummy, your baby automatically fell asleep because of the rocking that occurs when the mother moves. After birth, your baby has to learn this on its own. A SwaddleMeyco helps with that.
Till which age?
When dealing with a restless or crying baby, it is important to know that there is no medical cause. Always consult the midwife, the maternity help, or a doctor before you start swaddling. Most babies benefit from swaddling until 3-4months. Some babies benefit longer from swaddling. It is important to start weaning your child from swaddling on time. Stop with swaddling as soon as your baby can roll over (usually around 6 & 7 months)
Safe swaddling goes as followed
With the SwaddleMeyco you swaddle your toddler easy and safe, this is how it done:
- Place your baby in the swaddle, with the shoulders on the same level as the top of the Swaddlemeyco. The legs are placed in the footmuff.
- Fold the left side cover connected around the baby’s body and arms. Attach both Velcro parts to each other.
- Fold the right flap over the left flap and attach the two open velcro closures to the velcro of the left flap.
The flaps should be right, but your baby’s movement should not be constricted. The baby’s arms are best stretched out along the side of the body when swaddling. Always put your baby to sleep on its back when swaddling.
|Collection:||Meyco X Mrs.Keizer Louis|
0 of 0 reviews